The PTA usually meet on the second Wednesday of each month, at The Tiltyard Pub on Leyes Lane.
The date of our next monthly meeting will be:
Thursday 19th October at 8pm in the Tiltyard
Please come along and share your views. We’re always happy to see new faces and coming along to a meeting has lots of benefits:
- You get to meet other parents and staff
- You can get involved in upcoming events
- You can offer your expertise (organisational/practical/PR/marketing or general-all-round-hands-on skills)!
- You hear what funds have been raised and spent
- You get to vote when people make proposals for fund allocation
If you can’t attend a meeting but would like to contribute, please get in touch via the school office. We would genuinely love to hear from you and always welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Minutes of the meetings from September 2013 onward are available by request from the school office.
Annual General Meeting
Park Hill Parents' Association's AGM is usually held in late September/early October. A summary of the accounts is presented by the Treasurer and is subsequently available via the Charity Commission Website (Number 1043652) or by contacting the Treasurer via the school office.
See what we've been up to during 2016/17.