Park Hill Thorns Federation
Mission, Values and Aims Statements
"Successful, confident learners. Responsible, compassionate individuals.
Children come to our school to be happy and successful. We strive to develop courageous, enthusiastic, honest young people who love to learn, to contribute and to achieve."
Enthusiasm (for learning, life and school!)
- We believe that every individual is important and matters. Every person is included as part of the Park Hill Thorns "family".
- We inspire a love for learning.
- We celebrate learning and encourage all to reach their full potential, to strive for their personal best and take responsibility for their own learning.
- We provide a happy, safe place, nurturing the self-esteem of all and where the well-being of each individual is at the heart of what we do.
- We encourage curiosity and independence enabling all to develop skills and discover new talents.
- We build a strong partnership with parents and families so that together we mutually support children's learning.
- We help children to develop as responsible citizens able to contribute to the development of their community.
- We encourage children to develop positive relationships with one another on a personal, social and working level. We foster collaborative learning whilst developing leadership skills.